Giving to the Endowment
Your contribution to the Janet Reno Endowment will help ensure that her dedication to supporting youth is honored and remembered, and that attention to the issues to which she devoted her career is sustained. For more information about the Endowment, please contact:
Hannah.Oppermann@georgetown.edu (new window)
Support the Janet Reno Endowment Fund by making a gift online today. Follow these easy steps below to make sure your gift is properly credited to the Janet Reno Endowment Fund and the Center for Juvenile Justice Reform.
- Please read the following instructions then click on MAKE A GIFT below
- Go to the online giving form.
- Select what type of gift you would like to make: one-time or recurring.
- In the Selected Designations section (blue shaded box) enter the gift dollar amount in the white box beside the “Other Designation: Janet Reno Endowment Fund (jrno)” option.
- Check any of the gift specification categories that apply (matching gift, spousal credit, in honor/memory gift, etc.)
- Enter your personal information and click next.
- Continue to the next page and enter your billing information and credit card information and click next.
- On the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed. If all material is correct, click submit to enter your gift.
- The final page provides you with a receipt of your gift, please print this receipt for your records.
Give by Phone
To give by phone, please call 800-424-2795.
To make a stock gift or for information regarding planned giving, please contact:
The Office of Gift Planning